Friday, May 25, 2007

Elliot's house

MAN kyle is hard to wake up! So yeah, wed night the kid was up late, but I mean i wake kyle up at like 1130 or something so we can go hang with elliot, he goes back to sleep, and an hour later i'm banging on his door for like 10 min with no response. When that kid gets knocked out, he gets knocked cold.

So yeah, esterday my brother and I visited Elliot at his new place. Elliot and kate have the coolest appartment in the world. I'm so proud of them and am super jealous. They're down the stret from this gian cement troll that's installed under a bridge (appraently some kind of landmark around here), and their place is walking distance from some great restaurants too. The house itself is the perfect size plus an extra bedroom, they've got access to grills, and they've even got a silky smooth cat. Elliot is living the life.

As i was calling him to arrage hanging out yesterday, elliot was conveniently in the process o buing a wii. Guess what I did yesterday? that' right, ate a lot of good food and played alot of video games. Rock on seattle, rock on.

Today we're leaving (in fact, I should really wake up my brother soon so we can cover some distance). We're heading west on the 90 to yellowstone. Neither of us has ever been, and I'm kind of concerned for my car again. I mean, shit, i've already seen 3 bears on this trip, and yellostone is supposed to be grizzly central! don't get me wrong, I LOVE bears, but the fact of the matter is that i'm traveling cross country with alot of stuff in my car i'd rather not wake up to find strewn all over th campsite.

I'm sure yellowstone will be fine, i'm just wierd. After yellowstone, we're driving to chicago to meet up with wes, then cleveland to bother laura, then we're heading home. Depending on the timing, we might try to pass through tennessee.

i guess the trip is winding down, but it only feels like it's picking up. This is my life right now. This is how i'm starting the "life-after-college" segment of my life, and I think i'm doing fine.

No comments: