Wednesday, January 24, 2007

crack deals and bank robberies

So this is my first blog. In fact, this is my first blog post! I'm making no promises to content: with any luck, this will be a pretty free form blog. I'll probably talk about my life here and there, but I'm not above waxing philosophic, complaining about postmodernity, and just generally ranting.

So I guess what I'm saying is that this is not a political-blog, or a personal-blog per se, or any label people like applying to blogs. This is an experiment. If posts seem incongrous, they probably are. I make no promises to the quality of content, nor to any consistency of subject matter. In fact, every now and then, I may outright lie. I'll level with you: when I was setting this up I considered creating a completely fictitious persona, just for the sake of giving you something interesting to read.

Maybe if this gets old I'll start writing abour crack deals and bank robberies.

No comments: