Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ugly blog

so i'm playing with the format right now. the goal was to pick the widest template possible. i know i'm prone to writing a lot, so i figure if i have wide margins at least it doesn't look quite so long.

problem is the color. the template was all white and shit and well that a) hurts to look at for a while, and b) is an unnecessary waste of energy. not that billions of people look at my blog or naything but hey, i do what i can.

but see, i am shit for matching colors. if you thik you got a cool scheme for me, shoot. otherwise the color scheme of my blog will probably only get worse.

hell, the only reason my clothes match sometiems is cause i only have bland colors. blue, white, grey, black, green, brown. and a handful of bright colors i occasionally wear.

interesting post today, right? whatever, next week is my last week in town. once i hit the road they should get pretty cool.

No comments: