Sunday, August 12, 2007

blogger, orkut, and sleeze

for some reason, there is like a city wide, possibly countrywide problem with blogspot.com domains. there's a sizeable thread in google groups about it, so i'm not the only one having problems. translation: chances are, none of my friends in sp could read my blog if they wanted to. i made an orkut account mainly to satisfy people i've been meeting down here. honestly, not a fan and i like facebook way more. but still, i posted a blogger link there and i bet none of them can read it. so this blog will remain with zero readership minus i, but hey, at least i'm motivated to keep a journal of my trip.

also, i think orkut is going to make me look like a slut. in general when i go out and start talking to strangers, i go up to girls. so consequently, i've been meeting more girls than guys. i'm not saying i don't have an agenda, but i wanna make normal friends too! but yeah, i feel like there's gonna be tons of pictures of girls on my friends page, and kids round here will stop calling me "gringo" and start calling me "slut bag."

or maybe "pimp."

No comments: