Thursday, November 22, 2007

Adultery

blogger, it's time we talked. sit down. have a drink, I need to confess something.

I've met another blog.

I'm sorry, it just sort of...happened. I don't know what this means for us. I still want to write you! this other blog....what we have is different from what i have with the other blog. It's jsut such a pain in the ass trying to post pictures to you blogger....this other blog, it's a TRAVEL blog. I can post date entries, import pictuers directly from flickr.....it even keeps a running map!

i'm sorry blogger, i never meant for this to happen. A backpacker told me about the other blog, and one thing led to another, and now here I am....a blogging bigamist.

Maybe I'll cross post, maybe i won't. we'll see.

I don't know what the future holds for us blogger. This should only be a temporary division of my attention.



please visit my new travel blog . if nothing else, it has a map and pictures. old posts aer written with much the same content as this blog, but at least there are pictures.

1 comment:

Dan Phipps said...

Dave! You've gone mad! Two blogs! Two flikr accounts! I shudder to think how many myspaces you have by now? How many facebook profiles does it take to quench your insatiable appetite for internets!?